Prohibition House Rules
- All Sales Final. There are no refunds, reschedules, or moves. As most shows are sold out, we won’t be able to swap your seats.
- $45 Prix-fixe dinner is required for featured shows on Friday and Saturday, payable at the end of the show. Drinks and gratuity are not included. Dinner reservations in the Prohibition restaurant do not apply towards your minimum in the theatre.
- Semi-formal dress attire is required. Jeans, t-shirts, flip flops, shorts, athletic wear, work boots, and baseball caps will not be permitted in the theatre regardless of ticket purchase.
- Arrive 30 minutes – 1 hour early. This way you have plenty of time to enjoy your dinner and watch the show. Please give us a call if you’re running late. 20 minutes after showtime, your ticket is eligible for resale if you have not arrived and we have not received a phone call.
- Print your tickets or have them ready to present on your phone. No entry without tickets.
- Tables cannot be pushed together in the theatre. Space is limited, so be mindful of your neighbors.
- Photography is not permitted in the theatre. Guests violating this rule will be removed from the theatre without refund.
- Birthday cakes, balloons and glitter are not allowed.